Ideal for training and exercise routines. Ideal for situations where you have to repeat songs for certain times. Play your own playlists, individual songs and audio books in a given time.
---The first 1000 Timoth for iPad are free---
1. Song loops for meditations and breaks.
2. Plays your playlists, with or without a alarm clock and time limit.
3. Simple intuitive interface.
4. Allows you to vary the volume by define a fade in or out.
5. The app continues to play in sleep mode.
6. Save your own templates: Quick and easy access to individually generated breaks with playlists, times, volumes.
MEMORY: Here you will find the templates you have saved again.
SAVE: The prompt will appear automatically after closing the program.
DELETE: Swipe from left to right across the name of your template.
MUSIC: Select your music from your playlists or from the included songs.
ALARM SOUND: Set the tone with which you want to be woken up after the break.
TIME: Determine the duration of the break by selecting a value from the table.
VOLUME: Select the volume of your music.
RISING TO: Increasing. The music starts at 0 and will rise up to the chosen volume louder and louder.
DESCENDING FROM : Descending. The music begins with the chosen volume level and ends at 0
NORMAL: The volume is kept constant at the value you have chosen.
START: Touch this point in order to start that program.
STOP: Use the Close button. Such will appear once you have pressed start.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- November 29, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99