Updated to support all device orientations. Yay landscape gameplay!
A Little Turbulence is a retro-style game for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Guide your cloud through the sky and absorb other clouds to increase your mass. Your mass determines if you can either destroy or get hurt by the birds, hand gliders, biplanes, jets, helicopters, balloons and other objects flying in the sky. Once your cloud reaches it's maximum mass you temporarily explode into Rage Mode!
Earn points, collect pickups, and try to survive for as long as you can!
App of the Day: "It's a side-scrolling, 8-bit charmer with a jaunty chip tune soundtrack, and it's all about getting bigger and then destroying things. I like it a lot." —Eurogamer.net
4/5: "The world's first cloud-em-up. It's pretty neat too." —148Apps
4/5: "Just simple retro-themed goodness that kept us hooked much longer than we thought it would." —Modojo
3/3: "Retro-Fans freuen sich bei A Little Turbulence über einen kleinen gelungenen Titel." —Appflussreiniger.de
"This is definitely a fun game and I would recommend it for those looking for a quirky game to play." —AppAdvice
"This is for the casual gamer who likes to play the odd game or two." —Minimal Gamer
- February 26, 2012 Initial release
- March 26, 2012 New version 1.1
- May 08, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 02, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 08, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.3
- November 27, 2013 New version 1.4
- December 31, 2014 New version 2.0
- October 25, 2015 New version 3.0