Use this app to print High Efficiency Image File (HEIF) images.
Use the flash on your mobile device when scanning using the camera.
Back up and sync documents with iCloud.
Access your HP Smart files through the new Files app in iOS.
Take advantage of iOS split screen and drag-and-drop features with this app (iPad only).
HP Smart (formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. You can share documents and images through email, text messages, and popular cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook). You can also set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
• Create high-quality JPEGs and PDFs of your images and documents—either with the scanner on your printer (if available) or the camera on your mobile device using this app’s intelligent mobile scanning feature (including automatic deskewing, image enhancements, and unwanted background cropping).
• Print images, PDF documents, and more, using HP printers on your Wi-Fi network, connected using Wi-Fi Direct, or using remote printing.
• Share your images and documents through email, text messages, cloud storage services (including iCloud, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, and Google Drive), and social media sites (like Facebook and Instagram).
• Using this app, set up new HP printers and help get your existing HP printers connected to your Wi-Fi network.
• Easily check your supplies status and order supplies for your printer while also receiving special promotions from HP.
• Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.
• Change printer settings and perform maintenance tasks.
HP printers from 2010 or later, including many HP DeskJet, HP Envy, HP OfficeJet, HP OfficeJet Pro All-in-Ones—as well as many HP Designjets, PageWide, and HP LaserJet MFPs. Both printers on local Wi-Fi network and printers that are set to Wi-Fi Direct or HP wireless direct printing mode are supported.
Tip: For a full list supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
- July 26, 2012 Initial release
- August 23, 2012 New version 2.01
- October 30, 2012 New version 2.1
- March 29, 2013 New version 3.0
- July 03, 2013 New version 3.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- October 31, 2013 New version 3.5
- January 16, 2014 New version 3.5.1
- February 27, 2014 New version 3.6
- March 31, 2014 New version 3.6.1
- June 26, 2014 New version 3.7
- August 30, 2014 New version 4.0
- September 18, 2014 New version 4.1
- November 15, 2014 New version 4.2
- March 19, 2015 New version 4.3
- April 15, 2015 New version 4.3.1
- May 21, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- September 05, 2015 New version 4.5
- December 05, 2015 New version 4.6
- March 05, 2016 New version 4.7
- July 04, 2016 New version 4.8
- November 07, 2016 New version 5.0.1
- December 07, 2016 New version 5.1
- March 08, 2017 New version 5.2
- April 28, 2017 New version 5.3
- September 15, 2017 New version 5.5
- December 13, 2017 New version 5.6