• Snapshots on Retina devices now saved at full scale.
• VJ support via new hold/idle screen for external video out.
• 'Please Rate our App' dialog.
• New "Notice" on the + FREE VIDEOS button.
• Tweaks to playback controls and progress bar fade timing.
KaleidoVision is trippy, indeed. Touch the screen to add and control psychedelic, kaleidoscopic effects to your favorite videos. This is as close to synesthesia as you can get without eating magic cactus flowers! (Look those up on Wikipedia, yo!)
Imagine a cartoon caterpillar transforming into a kabillion butterflies -that’s what KaleidoVision is all about. The snapshots below are groovy, but make no mistake - they can't compare to actual moving video images responding to your finger-touches.
Create, save, replay and discard your creations without ever messing with the original video content.
• Create psychedelic videos
• Multiple filters generate different effects
• Save your creations locally
• Play any iPhoto video content
• Take snapshots at any time
• Preview, download, reject and restore Free Videos
• VGA out to external monitors/projectors
If that’s not enough to make you koo-koo for KaleidoVision, check this out - it’s supported with Free Video Content as well! In case you hadn’t noticed, videos alone usually cost a buck ninety-nine. Ours are hand-selected for being super-premium, deluxe eye-candy extraordinaire. And they’re FREE! Content is available immediately, plus new content is added regularly. In order for us to give you free content, Apple requires "Locations Services" to be turned ON. Automated notices let you know when new content is available. Preview, download, reject and completely restore the history of Free Video options within the app at any time. Use our site link below to preview Free Videos now. Yeah, now.
Details? Sure. Version 1 works with iPhoto video content, not DRM (digital rights managed) iPod video content. (We’re working on changing that too!) In the meantime, either shoot videos with your device or sync MP4s with iPhoto and iTunes. KaleidoVision will recognize, yo.
WHAT’S NEXT? Aside from a few simple video tutorials, we have some sweet as honey effects in the works. Here are just a few of the things we’re working on now.
• Rotating mirror effects
• Sync iPod MUSIC to your video clips
• Share creations globally (YouTube)
• Create playlists
• Auto-Pilot playback
• Tap-to-add/subtract-mirror effect
• Ken Burns effects
• AirPlay wireless external playback
KaleidoVision is a visionary ‘experience application,’ designed to put more peace in your pipe. Make your world a more beautiful place - install KaleidoVision today.
Learn more about it at http://kaleidovision.tv
- June 14, 2014 Initial release