App DescriptionThe ColoringCows app makes it easy for kids ages 3 to 6 to create their own art as they color, save and share unique drawings of happy cows. This simple-to-use, intuitive app will keep your child engaged while experimenting with crayon colors and using their imagination. Within seconds of completing a drawing, you can share the masterpiece with family members and friends who will celebrate the child’s work and encourage their creative expression.
ColoringCows outdoes coloring books and a box of crayons. Here’s why:
* No lost or broken crayons (never run short on blue again!)
* Easy to share a young artist’s work via email, SMS, and Facebook
* Save and preserve great works of art on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
* No mess to clean up
* Save paper by coloring these friendly cows again and again
* Pick a color: Tap the crayons on the bottom left of the screen and touch the color you want to use next. Then use your finger to draw with the selected color
* Pick a cow: Tap the arrow on the bottom right of the screen to activate the options bar. Then tap the cow button, spin the cow carrousel, and select the cow you want to color
* Save or share: From the options bar, tap the photos button to save a drawing to the camera roll. Or, press the email button to share a drawing via email
* Uninterrupted fun: Never any ads or in-app purchase messages
Coloring with the ColoringCows app is just like using real crayons! Young artists can blend, darken, and experiment with the colors they choose. Kids will love creating cow art anywhere an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad can go -- in a waiting room, at the grocery store, or on the mooooove!
July 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
October 12, 2011 Initial Release