What's New- Universal support with new design for iPad, now natively run on iPhone and iPad devices
- Retina support for the new iPad
- Add in-app purchase to upgrade to PRO version which will remove ads and unlock all features of coming updates
- Fixed the incorrect display of several functions in Function Viewer
- Fixed the auto-multiply ability for variable x
- And various UI improvements and bug fixes
App DescriptionCalctimate is the most powerful and most attractive calculator in the market. Its functions are easy to use, its design is friendly for everyone and it is made to serve plenty of calculations in daily life. Additionally the feature-rich and powerful capabilities also make it ideal for scientists, engineers and students.
- (NEW in version 2.5) Universal support, download once and run both on iPhone and iPad
- (NEW in version 2.5) Retinal display, beautiful graphics on iPhone 4/4S and the new iPad
- Powerful calculation engine: supports computing very large and small numbers. If you don't believe, try it yourself with the following expressions in your computer or personal calculator, to see if they can compute 1000! or 2^(-1000)
- Beautiful and super easy-to-use interface with exciting animation and sound effects
- Supports two methods of input:
+ Natural Expression or Formula (NAT): expressions are input in the natural order as written in the textbooks
+ Immediate Execution (IE): calculations are executed after each key press, similar to various popular calculators, such as: Windows system calculator, Mac system calculator, several basic models of Casio calculators, etc.
- Supports more than 50 popular and advanced functions, categorized into four modules: Basic, Trigonometry, Advanced Functions and Constants:
+ Basic: square, cub, y-th power, percentage, factorial, logarithm base 10, e, 2, reciprocal, engineering exponent, square root, cube root, y-th root, modulo, absolute, power of 10, e, 2, round, random
+ Trigonometry: sine, reverse sine, cosine, reverse cosine, tangent, reverse tangent, cosecant, reverse cosecant, secant, reverse secant, hyperbolic sine, reverse hyperbolic sine, hyperbolic cosine, reverse hyperbolic cosine, hyperbolic tangent, reverse hyperbolic tangent
+ Advanced functions: derivative, integral, evaluation, root finder, product, sum, fibonacci, permutation, combination, greatest common divisor, least common multiple
+ Constants: hundreds of popular constants used in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Supports 3 types of output display, including: fixed, normal, scientific
- Supports 3 types of angle measurements: degree, radian, gradian
- History log tape: in addition to saving a log of every calculation, this feature is also useful for re-using the expressions and results, and exporting them via email
- Formula viewer: helps you see equations exactly like in the textbooks. This is extremely helpful to verify a long and complex equation
- Function quick view: some functions such as integral or derivative take several arguments and require a strict order, hence they are hard to remember. Just tap & hold on that function button to open up a quick view showing a description and an example. No more learning, remembering and mistakes.
- Copy & paste: helps you bring numbers back and forth between Calctimate and other apps, such as note or documents
We commit to improve and strengthen Calctimate by gradual updating and listening to customer feedback.
If you have any suggestion or need our support, or just want to say hi, please comment or drop us an email at our website: www.skypaw.com
To be expected in upcoming versions:
- Support for Reverse Polish Notation (RPN) input method
- Add a cursor into the input display for better editing
- Support exporting formula images via email and zoom in-out features for the Formula Viewer
- Support binary (2), octal (8) and hexadecimal (16) bases
- Add "Statistics" set of functions module
- Add "Matrix" set of functions module
February 23, 2013 New version 2.6.2
February 13, 2013 New version 2.6.1
February 07, 2013 New version 2.6.0
April 03, 2012 New version 2.5.0
February 02, 2012 New version 2.0.0
January 07, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
December 17, 2011 Initial Release