* Improved compatibility for newer generation iPads. With special thanks to Charles, Finnegan and Maggie.
• “…a well-crafted monster story, perfect for year-round reading.” DIGITAL STORYTIME
The Greebley Greebley is an interactive story about accepting people (or monsters) who are a little different. The best part is children can customize the main character, with up to 10,000 variations possible. The character then appears throughout the story. This personalization allows children to be part of the story, nurtures imagination and makes re-reading fun.
• Interactive: child customizes the main character, with up to 10,000 variations
• Personalization: nurtures imagination and makes re-reading fun
• Sound effects: activate in each scene (more than 60 sounds)
• Moral: a heartwarming story about accepting people for who they are
• Narration: by Muriel Johnson
• Illustration: 25 original illustrations from award-winning artist Timothy Molloy
• 100% Child-friendly: No external links or in-app purchases
• “…one of the best digitized books for children we’ve ever seen…” THE IPHONE APP REVIEW
• “…the fact that you can create your own monster that appears the way you’ve created it throughout the pages, makes The Greebley Greebley a very special app.” APPS4KIDS
• “We like the idea of creativity like this in kids’ apps, making stories active rather than passive for their young readers.” APPS PLAYGROUND
• “…one of the most innovative iPad book applications I have seen-to-date.” CRAZY MIKE’S APPS
• “A customizable monster and silly sound effects aplenty…hilariously juicy sobs and sniffs…the engagingly ugly monster(s) will draw chortles.” KIRKUS REVIEWS
• “…this book will have kids returning to it over and over.” PERSIAN CAT PRESS
• “...an absolutely wonderful story to share with your children. It gets them involved and teaches them a valuable lesson at the same time.” APPS FOR IPADS
• “…your kids can design their own monster main character, so ugly that you have to admit, he's actually kind of cute.” COOL MOM TECH
• “If you’re going to pick just one Halloween app, get The Greebley Greebley.” CAFÉ MOM
If you like this story, please leave a review.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 26, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 09, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99