- allow runners to finish tutorial flow if a communications error occurs
- update video clips list more frequently
- don't crash on login in rare cases
Require opt-in for Marathon Messages feature.
The ultimate guide for runners and fans participating in the ING New York City Marathon, brought to you by Subway®.
* Live video of the race (with in-app purchase): a five-hour broadcast and live cameras for the men's and women's leaders.
* Interactive course maps with tourist info, mile markers, and much more.
* Unlimited runner tracking on the map! (with in-app purchase). First update is at the 3 mile marker, then every mile after that.
* Race week events, news, and runner information in one place.
Whether you're running the ING New York City Marathon or cheering for a friend, this app is for you!
Are you a running fan? Do you know someone running the marathon? With this app, you can:
* Track your friends and family on a map.
* See their unofficial times and splits.
* Follow related Twitter feeds.
* Learn more about the route and New York City.
* Find your runner's after the race with the Friend Finder.
* Receive valuable offers from marathon sponsors with Marathon Messages.
Are you running The ING New York City Marathon? Get the official app to:
* Automatically post your splits and progress to Facebook or Twitter.
* Enable high-fidelity GPS tracking for your spectators.
* Check your own times and splits after the race.
* Keep up with your friends or teammates who are also running.
* Get maps of the expo, route, displaying locations for milestones, entertainment, and other points of interest.
* Keep up with official event information in your pocket.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The ING New York City Marathon occurs on November 6, 2011.