We hate inputting credit card details as much as you do. Snoooze! So now you can simply tap the camera icon and take a picture of your card instead. Simples. We’ve also redesigned your Trip History and, for those lucky enough to be flying off for a quick spring break, LOWERED Hailo prices to and from all major airports in London and Ireland. Happy Hailo-ing.
Hailo is the easiest way to hail a ride, hands down! Set your pickup location, select a car of your choice, tap Hailo Now and that’s it! Available in the UK - London, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool | Ireland - Nationwide | Spain - Barcelona, Madrid | Singapore - Nationwide.
Track your car in real time as it comes to pick you up in minutes. Or just kick back and relax, we’ll notify you when your car has arrived. Payments are simple and happen right from the app so you can just hop out when you arrive at your destination. And safety is a top Hailo priority -- all of our drivers are licensed by the local authority.
Why choose Hailo?
Setting your pickup location is a breeze:
We integrate with Foursquare and we remember your frequently used locations.
Getting a Hailo is now as simple as checking the time. Hailo for Apple Watch lets you request a Taxi and track its progress as it heads to you. See driver details, adjust your tip onboard and rate at the end of your journey.
Whether in a classic taxi or a luxury car, it’s easy to choose how you want to roll.
Never again agree to pay for a fare without knowing about how much it will cost. Use our fare quotes feature to enter your destination, and we’ll give you an estimate of how much your fare will cost.
An easy way to pay:
No more fussing with paying for your taxi. Enter your card in our app and we’ll safely and securely keep it stored. Add multiple cards if you want, and you can switch between them for any trip. For those that must, don’t worry as you can still pay with cash.
Trip History and Receipts:
Handy dandy receipts are kept in your history, and we’ll also email you a copy at the end of your trip.
Recover lost items:
One day we left our wallet in the back of a taxi and it made for a pretty bad day. So we thought it would be great if Hailo offered a way to help you recover lost property.
Need a wheelchair accessible taxi? No problem, flip the accessibility switch on and we’ll only send accessible vehicles.
Twitter & Facebook integration:
This is major because if you don’t tweet or post about your journey, how do people know it actually happened? Did it actually happen?
- May 19, 2015 New version 4.12.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.11.1
- March 28, 2015 New version 4.8.92
- March 12, 2015 New version 4.7
- February 25, 2015 New version 4.6
- February 11, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.4.1
- December 16, 2014 New version 4.3
- November 24, 2014 New version 4.1
- October 23, 2014 New version 4.0
- October 08, 2014 New version 3.19
- August 28, 2014 New version 3.18
- August 02, 2014 New version 3.17
- July 10, 2014 New version 3.16
- May 17, 2014 New version 3.14
- April 24, 2014 New version 3.12
- April 15, 2014 New version 3.11
- March 22, 2014 New version 3.10
- February 22, 2014 New version 3.8
- January 29, 2014 New version 3.7
- December 17, 2013 New version 3.5
- December 11, 2013 New version 3.4.1
- November 23, 2013 New version 3.3
- November 14, 2013 New version 3.2.4
- November 12, 2013 New version 3.2
- October 16, 2013 New version 3.1
- September 19, 2013 New version 3.0
- August 24, 2013 New version 2.7
- June 30, 2013 New version 2.6
- June 03, 2013 New version 2.4.3
- May 09, 2013 New version 2.4.2
- April 26, 2013 New version 2.4
- April 05, 2013 New version 2.3.2
- February 22, 2013 New version 2.3
- January 20, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- December 13, 2012 New version 2.2
- November 22, 2012 New version 2.1.6
- October 30, 2012 New version 2.1.5
- October 15, 2012 New version 2.1.4
- September 26, 2012 New version 2.1.3
- September 19, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- August 31, 2012 New version 2.1
- July 03, 2012 New version 2.0
- June 19, 2012 New version 1.8.8
- June 09, 2012 Initial release