VR(Virtual Reality) Function is available now!
Try it with SxS VR head set like Archos VR Glasses or HOMIDO or other.
And supported camera animation at last!
* Added VR mode.
* Supported Camera Animation of VMD file.
* Supported microphone recording in recording video.(cannot record audio directly yet. It able to record music from speaker via microphone, but it is available in iOS 8.0 later only and expect iTunes music)
* Enabled to switch a valid animation by animation type (bone/morph/camera).
* Enabled to edit morph (facial expression) weight.
*Improved Document view
* fixed crash when loading raw file under the document folder directly.
* fixed crash at hot swapping of second model.
* fixed wrong draw priority.
* fixed some minor bugs
MikuMikuDance on your palm! You can view a character and play animation that created for MikuMikuDance on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Smart scene viewing with touch operation, and you can interact dynamic object by tapping on a character.
And more, Argumented Reality function is ready. If you print out dedicated image and view through a camera, you'll view a character standing virtually.
And furthermore, Virtual Reality function is available. Using with VR goggles, you can flow into virtual environment.
MMDPlayer can handle zip archive, you can open distributed files from website directry.
And MMDPlayer can sync between animation and music by built-in music player. You can choose suitable bgm from your iPod library or mp3 file on document folder.
* Rendering multiple pmx/pmd model, playing vmd animation, and applying pose by vpd.
* It can take a picture by camera with overlaying 3D view.
* iPhone/iPad Universal.
* Supported portrait and landscape, all orientation.
* Supported dynamics simulation.
* Supported toon shading.
* Supported sphere map.
* Supported self-shadowing.
* Supported zip archive.
* Supported "Open in" for zip archive.
* Offset time tweating for sync with music.
* Recording video.
* Recording camera motion for MikuMikuDance by AR function.
* Stereoscopic viewing by split screen.
* This app has no asset. All assets should be downloaded from internet or other.
* Not supported MikuMikuEffect. (Independent post effect is available)
* Not supported .rar, .tar.gz, or other archive. (zip only)
* No guarantee which works with all MMD file.
* Recorded video has no audio on iOS7 or lesser.
The character on screenshot : Type Tda Append Miku in one piece
© 2008-2012 Crypton future media, Inc.
© 2011-2012 Tda
© 2012 Yamamoto
- March 13, 2015 New version 1.8.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.7.0
- June 08, 2014 Initial release