What's New• Download backups from Dropbox (Dropbox account required). Works in conjunction with Home Inventory's Backup to Dropbox feature (Home Inventory 3.2 or later required).
• A completely overhauled user interface.
• View your policy information.
• Browse inventories by tag, in addition to category, collection, and location.
• Search field on the item list helps you find the item you are looking for.
• New share options allows you to print, email, and share photos, receipts, and file attachments in other ways beyond just sending them over email.
• No more paper clip!
App DescriptionHome Inventory Mobile Backup is one of two free iOS helper apps for Home Inventory for the Mac. You must have Home Inventory on your Mac in order to use Mobile Backup.
With Mobile Backup, you can backup your Home Inventory files to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and view the items in your inventory while on the go. And, should you ever need to, you can restore your inventory from Home Inventory Mobile Backup back onto your Mac.
• Download inventory files backed up to Dropbox using the Backup to Dropbox feature in Home Inventory version 3.2 or later.
• Backup and restore inventory files through iTunes or over your WiFi network.
• View all of the items in your inventory right on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, including warranty information notes, photos, and receipts.
• View your policy insurance policy details.
• Email, print, and share item photos, receipts, and file attachments.
• Support for password protected inventory files helps keep your inventory safe from prying eyes.
*** To add items, photos and scan barcodes from your iPhone find companion app Home Inventory Photo Remote on the App Store http://appstore.com/homeinventoryphotoremote ***
June 01, 2014 New version 2.0
September 29, 2012 New version 1.2.1
September 22, 2012 New version 1.2.0
February 09, 2012 New version 1.1.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release