- works again on iOS6
***** WHY *****
Escapology started as a side project of a Hyperbolic Magnetism team member (Split) while he was on tour with his band in Spain. He had found out about Ludum Dare competition and he wanted to participate.
***** HOW *****
He managed to create an almost complete game in less than 8 hours while traveling with his band . He developed everything primarily in a van and a hotel room. Unfortunately, he wasn't happy with a few aspects so he abandoned the game for a while. Few weeks later in Prague, he asked his fellow member to help him finish the game. They only needed 3 more days (and nights) to do so.
***** WHAT *****
Escapology is a simple yet challenging puzzle solving game with a unique atmosphere, challenging levels and beautiful retina graphics. Your task in each level is to move one or more wooden balls into their designated positions. Controls are really simple, just swipe in any direction and the whole board will move. As you progress further in the game, those new puzzles will need more and more of your brain power to solve.
***** FEATURES *****
- 6 game chapters
- 86 handmade levels (and more coming soon)
- Completely new, simple, but challenging gameplay
- Beautiful retina graphics
- Easy, medium, hard and extreme levels
- June 07, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 23, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- May 12, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- May 02, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 31, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 28, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- July 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 24, 2013 New version 1.3
- January 03, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 22, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 21, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 05, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 09, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 26, 2012 Initial release