Fun Filled Experiments for Kids!
The fascinating world of biology is yours to discover with Kid Science: Biology Experiments. Learn about the ways plants and insects grow, adapt, heal and reproduce in a variety of environments. Then experience the thrill of performing fun and interesting science experiments in your own kitchen.
Read along with the text as you watch the videos, then take a fun quiz to find out what you've learned! The innovative videobook format is intuitive to use and lets you quickly navigate with the swipe of a finger.
• Fun activities help kids learn about the world of plants and insects
• Perform amazing science experiments with ordinary household materials
• Discover how to look for starch or grow a bean sprout
• Includes fascinating facts about photosynthesis, fermentation, and more!
- June 14, 2014 Initial release