- Updated for iOS7
BeejiveIM for Jabber lets you access Jabber/XMPP on the go, with the proven reliability of BeejiveIM. Now you can chat with your XMPP/Jabber buddies anywhere you go!
Beejive's reliable and efficient networking has been tested and proven on multiple platforms. Now it is available in a dedicated iPhone app just for the Jabber Chat! Move from cellular and wifi connections seamlessly. Stay connected to your buddies after you close the application and be notified when you get a new chat message through push notifications. After being out of coverage BeejiveIM for Jabber automatically reconnects and picks up where you left off.
If you want to access Jabber on the go but don't need the multi-protocol support of the award-winning BeejiveIM app, then this is the perfect app for you! Get all the features of BeejiveIM in a streamlined app just for Jabber.
BeejiveIM for Jabber has all the major features of BeejiveIM, including:
- Reliable and efficient networking: be connected 24/7. Session timeout of up to 7 days.
- Be connected even after you close the application. Get notified instantly when you get a new message with Push Notifications.
- Send and receive files, including pictures and voice notes. View and forward received documents.
- Desktop-like instant messaging with all of your Facebook friends from an intuitive and proven interface.
- Real-time chats: quick switch between multiple simultaneous chats.
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language supported by your iPhone.
- Landscape option, type with a larger keyboard.
- Chat history: Email chat logs to save chat history.
- Hyperlink support, automatically parses links for web pages, YouTube videos, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Native Jabber emoticons support.
- Sort/group/search your buddy list.
- Buddy icon support.
- Set and update your Jabber priority and resource.
- Configurable alerts, customizable sound, vibrate settings.
- Highly configurable, settings inside the application.
* Jabber is a registered trademark of Jabber.org.
* BeejiveIM for Jabber is not affiliated with nor sponsored by Jabber.org.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release