148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: OK-RPG :: Read Our Full Review >>
Fall of Angels hearkens back to classic JRPGs.
What's New- Fixed a glitch with the Torrido mines boss
- Made one of the Torrido cog puzzles more explicit
App Description*** WINNER OF BYTTEN.COM 'MOST ADDICTIVE' GAME AWARD 2012! ***
"The AppStore could definitely use more RPG titles like this." - The App Shack
Made by RPG lovers and full of exploration, mystery, first-person puzzles, and a gripping story. No in-app purchases, no grinding, no repetitive fetch quests! Download it now to uncover the secrets of the Angels!
"Fall of Angels excels in ways that we need to see more examples of in the JRPG genre — namely a great story and an emphasis on making exploration genuinely fun." - iFanzine
“A temple is a house of God- let any who defile it's grounds suffer the wrath of the faithful, and be forever cast into the fires of damnation to pay for their sins”
- Passage 4:19, Choir of Aquinas
“She's just a little girl...”
The night that the skies were ablaze with the fire of an electrical storm, something pierced through the clouds and crashed into the foot of the Oshu mountains. No one knew it then, but that night the world of Tellus would change forever.
Control Sariel as he becomes embroiled in the events of that night and his journey takes him through snow-covered mountains, ancient ruins, and hidden villages. Join his group of adventurers as they begin to unravel the secrets held by Tellus' ruling religion, revealing a much more sinister world hidden beneath them.
* Engaging original storyline
* First-person interactive puzzles
* Explore many lands from seaside towns to forgotten ruins to unravel Tellus' secrets
* Find hidden tools and items and use them in imaginitive ways to progress
* Control a diverse cast of characters, each with their own story and skills
* Fight interesting monsters with many different attacks and strategies
* Discover hidden areas and be rewarded with a deeper understanding of the world's backstory
* No grinding, no in-app purchases
June 16, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
May 15, 2012 New version 2.5
May 01, 2012 New version 2.4
April 24, 2012 New version 2.3
November 30, -0001 Initial Release