Enter optimum time is optional
Download courses in background
iOS 9 support
CourseDesigner displays count of efforts and optimum time while recording
Create an equestrian course map with GPS and add in jumps with photos, videos, text and voice comments and automatic minute markers. Helps event riders visualise and plan their ride and ride to time. Excellent design makes this app a pleasure to use. Used by novice riders to Olympians. No mobile (cell) phone or internet needed. Be confident and prepared in the start box.
• Record and measure the course
• Photograph jumps, video lines, record voice and striding
• Automatic minute markers and reminders
• Email courses
• Pre-recorded courses and guided course walks from around the world
Note: To record a course on iPad you must have GPS ie. an iPad 3G or a plug in GPS.
Devices without GPS (iPad WiFi and iPod Touch) will need add-on GPS to record courses (see bad-elf.com). These devices can still view and customise courses (add your own photos, videos and comments).
Minute marker reminders require that audio should run in the background (while location aware).
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background (while recording a course) can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 22, 2014 New version 1.6
- October 24, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $8.99 -> $9.99
- March 08, 2015 New version 1.6.2
- September 21, 2015 New version 1.7