What's New- CourseDesigner works with iOS 7
- Photos and videos saved to camera roll in correct order, and on iPad
- Improved iOS 7 support
App DescriptionCreate an equestrian course map with GPS and add in jumps with photos, videos, comments and automatic minute markers. Helps event riders visualise and plan their ride and ride to time. Excellent design makes this app a pleasure to use. Used by novice riders to Olympians. No mobile (cell) phone or internet needed. Be confident and prepared in the start box.
• Record and measure the course
• Photograph jumps, video lines, record voice and striding
• Automatic minute markers and reminders
• Email courses
• Pre-recorded courses and guided course walks from around the world
Note: To record a course on iPad you must have GPS ie. an iPad 3G or a plug in GPS.
Devices without GPS (iPad WiFi and iPod Touch) will need add-on GPS to record courses (see bad-elf.com). These devices can still view and customise courses (add your own photos, videos and comments).
November 12, 2013 New version 1.5.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.5
May 02, 2013 New version 1.4
January 28, 2013 Price Decrease: $17.99 -> $8.99
December 03, 2012 Price Decrease: $18.99 -> $8.99
September 21, 2011 Initial Release