App Descriptionβ β β β β SmartCal is the next evolution of the ground-breaking SmartTimeβ’ integrated organizer, with over 1 million downloads. Now with GTD contexts and Smart Filters, It is the ONLY organizer that integrates your projects and to-do's, together with your appointments and other schedules, directly into your calendar.
β β β β "This app will help you get hold of your time instead of letting it slip through your fingers" - App Store Review
This is the full-feature FREE version. The PAID version - a great value at barely the cost of a latte - synchronizes tasks with Toodledo (free) and has no advertising.
SmartCal is a very smart calendar because it organizes everything for you in three connected views. Here's how:
β Calendar View
View both your appointments, AND your tasks, integrated into the beautiful calendar. SmartCal pulls your tasks from the task list, and drops them directly into the free time in-between your appointments. It even splits tasks to fit. From the top, you can drag down a little month calendar, week by week. No more flipping pages to do your planning. Drag and drop into the month calendar to change dates, on the fly. Flip your iPhone sideways to see a week calendar.
β Task View
View all of your tasks, in list form. Handy dividers show which tasks can fit into which days. Drag tasks up or down to place them into different days. Tap on the handy Smart Filter tabs to quickly organize in efficient ways. For example, the GTD filter shows you only the top task from each of your Projects. Perfect for "must focus" days! Context buttons allow you to see only the tasks that apply to your contexts such as home, office, travel, social, community, whatever!
β Projects View
View all of your tasks, organized by Project category. Manage the order of your tasks. Tag for priority. Monitor your progress for each Project with the handy "% complete" bar. Create and manage recurring check-lists.
β Synchronize ToDo's and Appointments
Automatically Synchronize all of your calendar appointments with your iPhone calendar. From there, you can connect to your offline calendars such as Outlook, iCloud, iCal, and Google - and also connect to our other apps such as SmartPad for iPad! Available in the PAID version: Synchronize your Projects and Tasks with Toodledo, the free online task list. This allows you to create new tasks directly from your computer's browser.
β Live Chat, Quick Help
Questions? Just go to our web site and look for the "Chat with us" icon.
β Detailed Feature Set
- Integrates tasks from your Task list
- Create new appointments by tapping anywhere
- Repeating Events
- Thumb-flip to other days, just like a book.
- Drag appointments up and down to change times
- Flip your iPhone sideways to see Week and Month Views
- Quick-add new tasks right in the list
- Repeating Tasks
- Start, Deadline, and Alerts features
- One-tap filter tabs make it easy to Focus
- "Day" dividers show which days your tasks can be done
(Drag tasks up/down to different days)
- Handy time bar adjusts working hours for your tasks
- Create Projects and fill them with tasks, notes, ideas
- Monitor your progress visually, including % done
- Organize Projects by dragging up and down in the list
- Recurring list feature with 'reset' for grocery or packing lists
- Treat each Project as a separate task list, while...
- GTDo automatically places your top items into the Task View
- Audit completed items for each Project
Share with SmartPad for iPad
- SmartCal uses the same Smart logic as SmartPad
- Share all of your Events and Appointments via Exchange
- With the PAID version, share all of your Tasks and Projects via Toodledo
PERFORMANCE SMALL PRINT:
Large databases can cause slower performance or instability on the iPhone device. Use the new "Sync Window" feature to limit the number of items that you sync in from your external calendars.
September 27, 2011 Initial Release