- General Bug Fixes.
*** Travel Logs - Vehicle Logbook (Version 3.0) has just been released and is a completely brand new application. Built from the ground up - it is more powerful, versatile and packed with more features. ***
*** NOTE - A newer and improved version is now available and will replace this version. This version will be discontinued in a few months. For continual support and updates, please purchase ‘Travel Logs - Vehicle Logbook’ instead.***
Travel Logs is an extremely easy and beautiful way to track your trips for all of your vehicles. With a streamlined information-entry user interface and, the added option of using GPS to auto-fill in location information* - you don't need the paper version no more!
Logging information for a trip has never been so easy thanks to the GPS auto-fill feature that will automatically fill in your location, with a press of a button, and calculates the distance traveled using the GPS of your device. This makes tracking your trips all the more simple, less time-consuming and less stressful!
- iCloud Compatible (Sync and store your data on iCloud).
- Sync your data with Travel Logs, Travel Logs HD and Travel Logs PRO.
- Multiple Vehicles.
- Track active trips.
- Address Book/Contacts integration.
- Log trip details (odometer, date, purpose, type, location, vehicle).
- Display number of active trips on app badge.
- Search and filter through history of logs for each vehicle.
- Exporting of log reports in CSV format.
- Email log reports.
- ATO Compatible
- Export log reports via iTunes file sharing.
- Print reports using AirPrint compatible printers.
- Use of GPS to calculate distance traveled for each trip.
- Use of GPS to auto-fill in location information.
- Streamlined user information input for fast and easy information entry.
- Import calendar entries to use as your trip purpose.
- Retina Display Ready
Streamlined User Interface
The user interface is designed with the user in mind, as we are also users of this app! Information entry is made easy as possible and the layout has only the most important features so it is not cluttered with useless elements. It is made to be easy to use!
You can move your data to be store on iCloud and be synced with your other devices running Travel Logs, Travel Logs HD and Travel Logs PRO.
GPS - Location Auto-fill*
Travel Logs has the option to allow you to use the GPS feature in your device to determine your current and/or end location. This will give you the option to auto-fill in the location details for your logs and also estimate the distance traveled so you won't have to fill in the end odometer values!
There is also an option to use realtime GPS tracking, which track your distance traveled accurately instead of just estimating.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Address Book/Contacts Integration
Select your origin/destination addresses from your contacts from right within the application.
Import calendar entries to use as your trip purpose.
You can send your log reports directly to your accountant or employer using the built in export to email feature. Reports can also be exported to iTunes file sharing for fast and easy report transfer.
The log reports are in Comma Separated Value (CSV) format, so you can import and open in any of your favourite spreadsheet applications. (Excel, Numbers, etc)
This app complies with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) logbook format. It will calculate the percentage of business use for each vehicle and total business distance in the exported log reports.
The log reports include total distance traveled, the starting and ending odometer values, date/time, purpose of trip, trip type, location from start to finish, driver name, vehicle and registration number.
You can filter through all your previous logs by selecting the range of dates you want to view. It's that simple!
Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in an App Store review. We can't respond to reviews.
Visit us at www.sockii.com
Contact us at [email protected]
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- September 27, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- October 24, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- February 17, 2015 New version 2.0.3