* Added retina support
* Added link to my new game, SimpleRockets, which is a game where you build rocket ships and blast off into space to explore the solar system, all while using realistic physics:
Be sure to check out our new game, SimplePlanes, where you build airplanes and see how they fly with realistic physics. You can find it on the app store, or you can find out more at the website: http://www.SimplePlanes.com
This is a holiday spin-off of SimplePhysics. If you like this game, then be sure to check out SimplePhysics, which has over 10 more amazing levels.
Help Santa at the North Pole with some of his projects. He needs help with everything from building his sleigh to designing toys. You will need to make sure your designs are safe though, and they will be tested with a sophisticated physics engine.
A wise person once said: "An engineer is someone who can do for a dime what any fool can do for a dollar." If you want to impress Santa, your design must not only be strong enough, it must be cheap enough to win. With the built-in Leaderboards, you can also compete with people all around the world to see who can create the most cost effective designs.
Create your design in seconds with the blueprints editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your design. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your design.
The finger test lets you use your finger to push and pull on your design. You can use this with pinpoint accuracy, or you can just smash your design to smithereens. The finger test has an explosive new twist. You can now create explosions by tapping the screen for ultimate annihilation.
The playback slider lets you rewind time and play back the simulation in slow motion. Find out why your design failed, or use the slider to replay an awesome explosion in slow motion.
* Realistic physics simulation
* Playback slider
* Slow motion mode
* Stress display shows problem areas in your design
* Wide variety of levels!
* Finger Test - smash your design to pieces, or blow it up with realistic explosions!
* Save/Load designs
* E-mail your blueprints to your friends
* Universal support for the iPad
- December 18, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 12, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 13, 2014 Initial release