Fixed minor bugs
Welcome to the world of the great games which will help your kid to develop his intellectual abilities. Together with Genius Gnome your kid will take part in a wonderful adventure towards different tasks. The complexity of the tasks scales with progress. The kid will improve his abilities and skills step by step.
The kid needs comprehensive training to become a genius.
- Trains memory
- Forms logic
- Enriches perception
- Develops associative thinking
- Improves attention
- Intuitive interface
- Wonderful design
- 4 types of games
- 12 levels of complexity
Creation of the "Little Genius" has involved participation of different specialists in the fields of education and children psychology. The game has been dubbed at a professional sound recording studio and designed by the best illustrators.
- April 24, 2013 Initial release
- April 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 18, 2013 New version 2.3
- June 25, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 25, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- September 17, 2013 New version 2.4
- October 10, 2013 New version 2.5
- December 27, 2013 New version 2.6
- September 14, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99