- 其他「1881」的資訊, 如位置圖及商戶指南
地址: 香港尖沙咀廣東道2A (尖沙咀港鐵站L6出口)
About “1881 Heritage”
Located on Canton Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, the original site of “1881 Heritage” was the Former Marine Police Headquarters. A development of which construction commenced in the year 1881, the Hong Kong Marine Police Headquarters was relocated to Sai Wan Ho in 1996. Thereafter, the site was put out for tender for restoration and redevelopment. In 2003, Cheung Kong (Holdings) Limited was awarded the tender, representing the first private sector adaptive re-use project of its kind in the territory.
The “1881 Heritage” comprises the Main Building, Stable Block, Time Ball Tower, Old Kowloon Fire Station and Fire Station Accommodation Block. All of these buildings, except for the Main Block of the Old Kowloon Fire Station, were declared monuments under the Antiquities and Monuments Ordinance in 1994. Following extensive renovation and conservation works by Cheung Kong, the site has now been revitalized and transformed into a cultural and shopping landmark in Hong Kong. “1881 Heritage” now spans an area of 130,000 sq. ft., and features a host of top international brands, upscale restaurants, a heritage hotel and an exhibition hall which allows visitors to discover the history of the site.
Our new App includes :
- Audio Tour Guide
- Latest promotions, events and offers from selected shops and restaurants
- History of “1881 Heritage”
- Other information about “1881 Heritage”, such as location map and shop directory
Simply download the application to learn more about “1881 Heritage” !
Address: 2A Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong (MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Exit L6)
Website : www.1881heritage.com
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- September 09, 2014 New version 1.15
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.16
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.17.1
- January 18, 2015 New version 1.18
- April 14, 2015 New version 1.19