What is new in recent updates? Wow--a lot!
- Five new 100% free categories!
- Two new "Daily Free" categories that change every day at 6 p.m.
- 16 extra categories added to Puzzle Pack #1. If you have already bought this pack you can play these now!
- Two new Puzzle Packs added! Because of user requests these include a lot more pop culture. Check out the new packs by scrolling down on the Main Menu.
- Easier to select words. Much, much easier for a bunch of reasons. Try it out! You might be surprised how easy it is to play even the biggest puzzle size on a small screen now.
- New backgrounds: "Geometric," and also the option to choose your own background photo.
- New menu with lots of options next to the timer. Press the hamburger button (≡) to see it.
- Sound. You can turn it off under "Fun Options!" or by pressing the "≡" button.
- New "Pass" and "Hint" options under the "≡" menu.
- New "Hidden Word List Challenge Mode." Try it out by going to "Fun Options!" It's really hard!
- Three new fonts under "Fun Options!"
- Brighter pen colors.
- No more frequent crashes when starting a new puzzle. Sorry about this!
- Option to turn off the stars under "Fun Options!"
- New words added to lots of categories.
- A larger puzzle size added to the phone version.
- Full screen on long phones. Oh dear, did the iPhone 5 really come out 3 1/2 years ago? This update was long overdue. Those of you who play some of my other games might know that I have a one-year-old and an almost three-year-old, so my productivity has been a bit lower than usual these past few years. Thanks for being patient :)
Thanks so much to all the users who have sent feedback! Your comments are so, so helpful, and I tried really hard to incorporate all the top suggestions and complaints. I hope you enjoy the update! --Sarah.
Word Search + is word search plus trivia. Expand your vocabulary AND learn about pop culture, food, books, sports, geography, history, films, art, science, and more!
All our word lists were made by a person (me--Sarah!), and not by a computer. It took a lot of time to come up with all 321 categories, but it was definitely worth it! I think you will find that our word lists are BY FAR the most interesting and fun.
There are lots of ways to personalize the game. Choose your own background, font, pen color, and more!
The words are hidden in a new and interesting way each time you play, so you can play your favorite categories as often as you want.
Free version comes with 21 categories, including a massive SAT Vocabulary category with more than 4000 words. 300 more categories are available to buy, and there are also two new free sample categories every day.
• Great mental exercise
• 300+ categories (21 are free)
• Two new "Daily Free" categories every day at 6 p.m.
• Five puzzle sizes on iPad, four on iPhone
• Customizable fonts, pen colors, backgrounds and more!
• Tracks your record times and averages
• Free SAT Vocabulary category with 4000+ words
• New hidden word list challenge mode (It's hard!)
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- July 08, 2016 New version 1.61