What's NewImproved tracking quality.
Improved user interface.
App DescriptionQualcommâ€™s No.1 rated Augmented Reality game.
You will become a paparazzi, who has to make money by taking pictures of the celebrity trapped in Augmented Reality world. As we all know celebrities hate paparazzies, so as you get closer and snap more pictures of this superstar, he will become angry and he will try to break your camera. When he is really pissed off he will even jump on your phone. The only thing you can do then is try to shake him off, otherwise your camera will be damaged...and cameras cost a lot of money!
- Find one dollar bill or download and print the marker from: http://pixel-punch.com/project.php?project=Paparazzi
- Make sure your marker/dollar bill is flat
- Start the game and point the camera of your phone at the marker or gray side of one dollar bill
- Enjoy it!
Paparazzi stands out of other AR applications:
1) In most of other AR games the virtual reality doesn't react to the Player - you can only observe it. Paparazzi takes it to another level - the virtual celebrity reacts to your actions and can even hold on your phone.
2) In most of other AR games once you take your camera off the marker the virtual reality is lost. Paparazzi splits gameplay into on-marker and off-marker experience, this way extending the boundaries of Augmented Reality world.
Want to see what proper Augmented Reality game feels like? Try out Paparazzi!
If you spot any problem please send us an email to email@example.com - we want to fix any outstanding bugs.
February 17, 2013 New version 2.0.0
September 30, 2011 Initial Release