148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: BREAKOUT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Rush City is an endless runner where players control an escaping alien, avoiding helicopters and perilous falls while collecting stars and completing objectives.
What's New- iPhone 5 support!
- Awesome bloom camera effects to show off the iPhone 5's graphics power
- Level 6 achievements are now more achievable
- iCloud syncing improvements
- Performance improvements
App DescriptionEndless runner addictive fun from the developer of the #1 smash hit game Air Hockey! You are the sole survivor, hunted by evil humans...you must escape from Rush City! Jump from rooftop to rooftop, dodge helicopters, run as fast as you can! Buff up with piles of challenging objectives & use super powers to out score your friends!
"An addictive endless runner set against a breathtaking nighttime cityscape backdrop" - AppAddict.net
"Acceleroto nailed it again with another awesome game." - Reviewer on AppsMeNow.com
- One-game super powers cheat death, deflect helicopters, and rake in more stars!
- Universal game for your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
- Super graphics tweaks to show off your iPad 2, iPhone4S or new iPad!
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- See your friends’ high scores on laser billboards while you play
- Score multipliers, bigger jumps and faster acceleration for every buff up!
- Automagic iCloud syncing of achievements between your devices (for supported iOS versions)
- Play Rush City with your iCade game controller for retro arcade action!
- Simple one-touch controls!
- Takes seconds to learn, hours & hours to master!
- To "die by helicopter" it's best to get a ways into the game until you see the helicopters appear lower above buildings or in between buildings. They're easier to splat yourself on then.
- To jump in the last 0.5m of a building, pick a building with a border on the roof and use that as a rough guide for when to jump.
September 27, 2012 New version 1.3
August 20, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
August 04, 2012 New version 1.2
July 18, 2012 New version 1.1
May 23, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
February 23, 2012 Initial Release