App Description100% FREE!
ByteSize Games is proud to present FlipShip Lite, the â€śOne-Life/One-Score/No Time Limitâ€ť version of the addictive space-based action game where one tap is all you need to turn the tables and score big.
In FlipShip, your goal is deceptively simple: tilt your device to move towards enemies of the same color, then let your shipâ€™s automatic firing function take care of the rest. But watch out! Destroying enemies will raise your combo, but it wonâ€™t score you points. For that youâ€™ll need to tap the screen, â€śflippingâ€ť your ship into its opposite color and flipping your enemies from predators to prey. Of course, â€śflippingâ€ť also reduces your combo back to zero, so youâ€™ll want to see just how long you can hang on without tapping that screen.
Should you â€śflipâ€ť or should you flee? Score now or hold out for the promise of even bigger rewards?
In FlipShip, the choice is yours.
FULL VERSION REVIEWS:
"FlipShip is a terrific little high score chaser that is nigh impossible to put down. Consider this one a must buy." - Gamezebo (4.5/5)
* Intuitive tilt-based gameplay keeps you in control, no matter how intense the action gets.
* Unique risk/reward scoring system increases the tension while your combos (and the enemyâ€™s numbers) rise.
* â€śOne-Life/One-Score/No Time Limitâ€ť rules make every game of FlipShip Lite a complete experience, no matter how long you play.
* Procedurally generated backgrounds give FlipShip Lite a different look every time!
* In-app local leaderboards let you compare Flipship Lite scores with friends (and enemies) playing on the same device.
* High definition visuals designed for the Retina Display!
* Optimized for iPhone 3GS / iPod Touch 3G and newer devices.
Want more? Try the full version! http://itunes.com/apps/flipship
* On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/bytesizegames
* On Twitter at http://twitter.com/bytesize_games
For support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
October 18, 2011 New version 1.0.2
October 06, 2011 New version 1.0.1
September 27, 2011 Initial Release