Sketchshare is a multi purpose collaborative sketching tool that can be used by up to 4 iPads simultaneously. With Voice chat built in, you can discuss, brainstorm, storyboard, edit and doodle in realtime. See a video of the app in action here http://abitofcode.com/demo.html
Load your own images for discussion and present your ideas to colleagues, clients, groups and friends.
"Sketchshare is awesome - they nailed it" - Mills CHIEF WONKA™ UsTwo
"To be able to sketch out an idea that appears directly on my customers iPad on the other side of the world is quite simply incredible." - Michael Heald - Fullyillustrated.com
"If you happen to work remotely with creative people all over the world, Sketchshare can be your new medium of communication." - onedayoneapp.com/sketchshare
"Having an app I can share design ideas with colleagues, live, with voice over, when we're in different parts of the country is mind blowing." - Matt Booth - BLAB/NorthernDigitals.com
Originally designed by indie developers as a remote working tool to prevent unnecessary and time consuming travel to meetings. It's a great tool to replace conference calls when signing off designs or you can simply use it to doodle along with a friend.
If you are a developer, a creative, project manager or support you'll wonder how you ever managed without this app. If you're a company why not consider gifting your clients with a copy and starting a session today.
Super Intuitive (my three year old plays with it) you can use Sketchshare in seconds. In beta testing users loved the simplicity of use and simple clean design.
* Voice chat
* Sketching is mirrored onto each device in the session
* Fluid sketch tool with variable width and color picker
* Image placement with live update of where the image will be placed on connected iPads
* Familiar gestures, pinch, zoom and pan
* No proprietary file format, images saved to Photo library
* Images can be Emailed/Tweeted from the app
* Double tap outside the canvas to reset
* Save images without a background, these can then be loaded back into the app as stamps
We've had fun testing this, talking and sketching in real time with people from all around the globe.
For further information, tutorials and future templates see http://www.sketchshare.co.uk or follow us on twitter @sketchshare
- April 17, 2012 Initial release