Quickly engage with patients in a meaningful way.
drawMD is a fast, free, simple and effective way to communicate with your patients by sketching on medical illustrations relevant to general surgery.
drawMD General Surgery’s content was developed by physicians and clinical practitioners to facilitate discussion of the most common conditions and procedures. The drawMD platform allows you to easily annotate any condition on our pertinent medical illustration or you can easily upload your own images.
drawMD General Surgery provides:
•Clinically validated anatomical artwork.
•Easy-to-use annotation capability.
•Fits easily into any workflow.
•A library of interactive illustrations of anatomy, pathologies, and treatments.
•Easy sharing with patients.
•Image import functionality to library for annotation.
The medical field does not stop advancing and neither do we! drawMD is always interested in developing new-and-improved illustrations. Let us know what images or features we should add!
Some of the conditions, procedures and anatomy you will find in drawMD
Ostomy care, stomas, appendicitis, appendectomy, pancreatitis, gallstones, abscess, cirrhosis, cancer, hernia, tumors, kidney stones, parathyroid adenoma, cysts, diverticulosis, diverticulitis, diabetes, gastritis, colonoscopy, gastric bypass, gastric banding, hemorrhoid, GERD, vocal cord disorders, urostomy, colostomy bags, and many more...!
About our Consultanst:
drawMD General Surgery was created under the clinical supervision of James R. Nitzkorski, MD. Dr. Nitzkorski is a surgical oncologist at Vassar Brother’s Medical Center in Poughkeepsie, NY.
The Ostomy Care section of drawMD General Surgery was created under the guidance of Lauren Wolfe RN, BSN, CWOCN. Lauren currently works full time for Vancouver Coastal health in Home Health as a WOCN and part time with Nightingale Medical as an Ostomy Consultant in Vancouver Canada. Special thanks to Lauren for her patience, persistence and pragmatic help during the recent creation of this art!
- November 24, 2011 New version 1.1
- April 24, 2012 New version 2.5.204
- July 23, 2012 New version 2.6.399
- November 22, 2012 New version 2.6.575
- December 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- January 05, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 12, 2013 New version 2.6.766
- February 19, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- August 29, 2013 New version 3.2.1569
- October 16, 2013 New version 3.2.1761
- May 28, 2014 New version 3.3.2474
- November 28, 2014 New version 3.3.2744
- March 26, 2015 New version 3.4.110
- July 02, 2015 New version 3.5.313