Fix a problem that could lead to a crash when starting the app.
— An Apple Editors' Choice pick! —
Cupcake Lovers: Prepare to be amazed. Elegant butterflies, darling ducks, and playful penguins are just a few of the cupcake projects contained in the Hello Cupcake! app. Once you start exploring you won’t be able to stop — or stop smiling.
Based on the New York Times bestselling series of Hello, Cupcake! books, this app will charm you with its stop-motion animations. And when you’re ready to decorate cupcakes, the app makes it easy with how-to videos; detailed step-by-step instructions with stop-action photographs that take you through the process; and voice-overs that give you insider tips. Decorating cupcakes has never been so easy nor so much fun!
Candies and snacks are the key to making decorating easy. Apart from that, all you need are frosting, a ziplock bag, and the simple cupcake recipe included in the app. Time to gather your friends and have a cupcaking party, or just amaze them with the results.
Optimized for the iPhone and iPad, the app includes high-resolution retina-quality graphics for both. A large number of videos, high-resolution images, and audio clips are provided to guide you in your cupcake-making. With an app this chock-full of features, please be patient with the download process, as these materials increase its size.
With your initial app purchase, you’ll receive 10 cupcake projects. Additional projects are available to be purchased within the app, with more to come. Each project contains:
• a fanciful animation made entirely of edibles
• an illustrated ingredients list
• step-by-step instructions accompanied by hundreds of stop-action photographs
• voice-overs that provide useful hints
• relevant cupcaking-technique videos
Karen Tack, called “The Cake Whisperer” by Gourmet magazine, and Alan Richardson, dubbed “the McGyver of Candy,” are America's favorite cupcaking duo—and the creative force behind Hello, Cupcake! Their books have been featured on many national television programs including Today and The Martha Stewart Show.
Hello Cupcake displays metric measurements in metric-using countries.
Praise for the books:
“A sweet treat for cupcake fans.”
— Family Circle
“What’s New Cupcake? makes pastry artists out of even the most butterfingered parents. The beautiful photos and easy-to-follow directions help even the cake-mix challenged create cupcakes that look like lattice pies and critters from ducks to moose to flamingos.”
— Associated Press
“….like magicians Penn and Teller, the pair [Karen and Alan] delight in sharing the tricks of their trade.”
— The Denver Post
"Discover ways to make cupcaking so much easier and even more fun!"
- April 05, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- January 15, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- December 06, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- October 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 16, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- October 12, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- September 21, 2012 New version 1.0.5
- July 23, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 22, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 08, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 07, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 01, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 19, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 15, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 11, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 09, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 08, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 02, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 16, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- May 05, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- April 30, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 29, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 27, 2012 Initial release