- Modified to make more compatible with Elecraft KX3. Now fully supports Elecraft K3 and KX3 radios.
- K3 front panel buttons not available on KX3 are replaced with functions supported by the KX3, when KX3 is the selected radio:
* LINK replaced with NR
* TX TEST replaced with PWR=0
* XFIL replaced with NORM
* RX ANT replaced with NTCH
- Bug fixes.
K3iNetwork provides remote control of the Elecraft K3 or KX3 via a WiFi network and PC or Mac connected to the K3/KX3 serial port. The user can control many functions of the K3 or KX3 radio using their iPhone. CW, RTTY and PSK31 QSOs are possible. The user can watch text from the K3/KX3 VFO B window stream to their iPhone in the Terminal window, and send CW, RTTY, or PSK, as appropriate, in response.
K3iNetwork has windows patterned after the Command Tester and Terminal windows of the Elecraft K3 Utility program. It provides similar functionality, and it can all be accomplished remotely using the iPhone. Once the user establishes communication with the K3 or KX3 via a WiFi network the iPhone is used to control the K3/KX3.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release