What's New- Changed +- 1 Hz buttons on Terminal tab to +- 100 Hz
- Added XFIL button to Terminal tab to allow selection of crystal filters
- Added A/B button on Terminal tab to allow exchanging VFO A and VFO B frequencies
- Fixed STOP transmission button so it works to stop transmission in progress
- Fixed Commands tab to allow sending macros and KX3 commands without hanging the app
- Changed title on Memory Settings view to reflect status of segmented control on Terminal tab; CW Memories, RTTY Memories, or PSK31 Memories
- Added 12M and 17M buttons on Controls tab
- Replaced ATU button on Controls tab with TUNE button
- Changed default frequency on More Controls view to be current VFO A frequency when FREQ ENT button is tapped by mistake
App DescriptionK3iNetwork provides remote control of the Elecraft K3 via a WiFi network and PC or Mac connected to the K3 serial port. The user can control many functions of the K3 radio using their iPhone. CW, RTTY and PSK31 QSOs are possible. The user can watch text from the K3 VFO B window stream to their iPhone in the Terminal window, and send CW, RTTY, or PSK, as appropriate, in response.
K3iNetwork has windows patterned after the Command Tester and Terminal windows of the Elecraft K3 Utility program. It provides similar functionality, and it can all be accomplished remotely using the iPhone. Once the user establishes communication with the K3 via a WiFi network the iPhone is used to control the K3.
January 30, 2013 New version 1.4
July 09, 2012 New version 1.3
November 23, 2011 New version 1.2
October 21, 2011 New version 1.1
September 20, 2011 Initial Release