Updated for iOS7
***Note: iOS7 users are experiencing problems with launching the app, we are currently working on a solution.***
**Also, please note that the free iPhone version of Mobile ManageMentor allows you to browse one complete topic. If you would like access to all 11 topics, you may upgrade for $39.99 via in-app purchase.**
Carry the world’s most trusted management advice in your pocket. Access proven tips, tools, and guidance on the most common business and management challenges from the experts in leadership and management development, Harvard Business Publishing.
About This App
Ever find yourself away from your desk or the office and faced with an urgent management issue? We have the resource you’ve been looking for. Powered by the proven content of Harvard ManageMentor, Mobile ManageMentor provides you with useful, easily accessible answers to common management challenges via your mobile device. Turn your phone into your personal management coach and get the answers you need, when you need them, wherever you are.
What You Get
- Over 100 management tips and tools provide guidance and practical support to solve common management challenges across a broad set of categories including:
- Developing Others
- Leading and Motivating
- Personal Development
- Workplace Issues
- Supplemental content to help you gain a deeper understanding of the topic
- Videos with personal stories from experts, leaders, and practitioners
- Audio summaries of key management topic areas
How It Works
Simply type in your management challenge and instantly search for advice. Related management tips, videos, and audio clips are displayed below the search box. You can also filter the search results by content type -- tips or video/audio clips. Click on any item to view the content.
You can also browse the management tips by clicking on category name.
Mobile ManageMentor allows you to bookmark your favorite tips and even send them to your team or colleagues.
Feedback and Support
If you have any questions or feedback about Mobile ManageMentor, please contact [email protected]
- Access moment-of-need performance support with tips, tools and advice, easily accessible on your mobile device
- Get guidance on key management topics from world-class experts with content from Harvard Business Publishing
- Forward your favorite tips to team members to extend the learning
- June 11, 2014 Initial release