What's NewNew in 2.0
All created meetings may now be exported as a pdf file. you can email a meeting as an attachment directly within the application, or send it to another third party app such as Dropbox or GoodReader.
Meetings may now be printed wirelessly from your device. Please note that a printer with wireless printing capabilities is required.
With this 2.0 update, we've added the ability to sort meetings you've created into your own custom lists. Now instead of all meetings being in the same place, you can put them where and how you choose.
We've also improved the following:
- Recordings may now be paused when recording.
- Recordings may be played back while editing a meeting
- Updated and improved the Help section
- Slash screen starts up in Portrait and Landscape
- Added option to disable the Slide-to-Start screen
- Interface and aesthetic improvements
- Drawing view can be scrolled down/up in landscape mode
- Bug fixes
- meeting dates may now be changed freely
Thanks to all of you and your excellent feedback. We truly appreciate the time some of you have taken to help us see ways to improve the application. As always, if you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com, review the app, or join the Facebook page.
App DescriptionFinally, an iPad app that allows you to record audio, draw, type, and add checklists - ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
Meeting Box is designed for the serious note taker in mind. It works great for lectures, college courses, work conferences, office meetings, journaling, and just about any other situation where you would want to record or capture something.
Type to your heart's content with adjustable fonts sizes, different font styles, and of course, paper graphics
If you find that words just don't capture what you need to say, then paint a thousand of them with the drawing pad. Features a variety of colors, backgrounds, and pen sizes. Includes the ability to zoom for greater detail.
Powered by the same technology as our USA Today featured app "Ω Recorder". Audio is crisp and clear, with easy to use controls.
Each entry allows you to add a checklist. Beef up your notes with To Do's, Inventories, Objectives, Shopping Lists, Items,….. You name it!
- Meetings can be exported via email, printed directly from the device using AirPrint, or sent to a third party application such as Dropbox or GoodReader
- Meetings can be sorted into lists after they are created, allowing you to keep class notes separate from conferences.
- Recordings may be paused while recording, and played back while editing a meeting.
- All entries are kept in a beautiful and innovative interface. With over 18 cell styles and 50 icons, you will be able to greatly customize the application's appearance.
- Audio Recordings can be export to a computer or laptop through iTunes File sharing system.
- Entries can be sorted by date, name, color, and icon style
- All Entries can be freely edited at any time, allowing you to update, expand, and fill in all your thoughts and notes.
- Application is powered by Core Data
- Help Section and Walkthrough
Everyone needs to write something down from time to time. And whether you are a businessman, student, teacher, dreamer, journaler, busy Mom, or just an everyday joe, you will find Meeting Box to be a simple and elegant solution to your notes.
October 31, 2011 New version 2.0
September 12, 2011 Initial Release