* Fixed original photo date issue during import
* Fixed Timestamp overlapping issue in video playback
Thank you for supporting WatchMeChange Apps!
Watch Me Change allows you to create time lapse videos of family and friends faces change over time. Just take a photo everyday or so and then the app automatically arranges the photos into a short time lapse video.
Not limited to face change, you can also use Watch Me Change to create stop motion videos, plants growing or even house being built! The possibilities are endless, so go ahead and create a time lapse video using Watch Me Change!
"This app gets better the more you use it."
"Watch Me Change makes time lapse easy. I've always wanted to do this, but now it's easy enough to not have an excuse."
This is the free ad supported version. You can upgrade to the full version with an in app purchase to remove ads and get full features.
★Join the thousands of people who use Watch Me Change to create time lapse videos of themselves and their family changing over time!★
The program allows you to capture faces changing over a period of time, watch a beard grow over a series of months of your child grow up.
It works by reminding you to take a new picture at a predetermined time of your choosing each and everyday. The Watch Me Change App provides a ghost overlay of your last photo as well as gridlines to make sure your face is in the same spot every time. In just a few weeks you will have a collection of images ready to be converted into a video.
Watch Me Change takes the photos you have taken and creates a time lapse video showing you the change. You can watch one year of change in 10 seconds! You can add background music from your iPod, change the speed of you video, drop frames if you wish, or even export the video in High Definition. You can also watch your videos right from your iPhone or upload then to Twitter, YouTube or Facebook, sharing them with family and friends.
Some of the great everyday features of Watch Me Change include:
* Export to specific folder, Import from specific folder on device
* Multiple Users so you can track everyone in your family with the same app
* Set multiple reminders to help you take pictures everyday, or every week if you choose
* Complete flexibility in taking the pictures of faces changing. There is no need to have your subject in the same place or wearing the same things every day – the ghost image and gridlines take care of making your photos match up
* Full control over the final product, including removing specific images from the video or adjusting its length
* Tools to upload your video to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter or email the video
Watching faces change before your eyes make for an awesome video to watch and share...and everyday you wait is a day you'll miss capturing. Start having some fun and capture the change today!
- June 12, 2014 Initial release