- Game Center Achievements
- Unlocks to use if you get stuck
- Free to Play!
More than 160.000 downloads!
- GAME CENTER ACHIEVEMENTS
- UNLOCKS TO USE IF YOU GET STUCK
- FREE TO PLAY!
Take a few hot, unstoppable games, combine them into one and you’ll have an idea of what A Pig’s Dream is all about. Imagine Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, and Enigmo all rolled into one- now you get the idea.
A Pig’s Dream is one of the best physics puzzlers that I’ve played on the iOS as of yet.
appstorearcade.com (9/10 stars)
This physics puzzler ranks with some of the best we’ve had here at The iPhone App Review such as Crazy Bunny. Give yourself and your kids a sweet gift with the A Pig’s Dream iPhone app.
theiphoneappreview.com (4.5/5 stars)
A Pig’s Dreams is a fun and addicting Physics puzzle for all ages
Ed was a happy pig and He lived with his family at the farm, when he was suddenly kidnapped and brought to a malign research lab to be used as a lab animal. He stayed there for a long time...
But his fortune changed in a rainy night, when He escaped and recovered his dreamed freedom.
Unfortunately, the time He was submitted to tests and chemical substances charged a high price: he can’t distinguish between reality and fiction and he lives in the limit of his sanity. At some moments, Ed believes He is a pirate, at other times He imagine himself as a surfer, an executive and even an astronaut.
Now, He tries to go back to the lab to save his friends. Help Ed to free them in a fun Physics puzzle.
- 75 challenging levels divided in 5 dreams: farm, beach (Rio de Janeiro), pirate ship, city and space.
- Bonus level to be played with 3D glasses (red and blue)
- New levels coming soon
- Original sound-track
- Created for all the ages
- Increasing level difficulty, with new elements added at each level
- Fluid Physics
- Graphics created for Retina Display
- Smooth playback with 60 frames per second.
- Hours of extreme fun!
- September 18, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 24, 2011 New version 1.1
- October 28, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- December 17, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 20, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 22, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 24, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 13, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 16, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 17, 2012 New version 1.5
- May 17, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 29, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99