What's NewFixed the bug that was causing crashes for some of our readers.
(p.s. we love you)
App Description**News.me is Now Free!**
News.me is the best way to read the news, and now it's free! News.me lets you read the news through the eyes of the people you follow on Twitter. Interested in knowing how Nicholas Kristof and Arianna Huffington stay informed? Simply tap on their avatars to see what they are reading.
With a continuous, ad-free stream of articles, News.me provides an immersive and compelling experience; perfect for your commute, weekends at home, or catching up on news at the end of the day.
Here's what others are saying about News.me:
★★★★★ “News.me is pushing the edge of what a social news stream looks like.” (TechCrunch)
★★★★★ “An eye-opening app... Seeing the online world through different peoples' perspectives is a remarkably unique way to experience news consumption.” (ReadWriteWeb)
- Explore the streams of notable users like Arianna Huffington, Nicholas Kristof, and Felix Salmon
- Tap into the streams of friends, family, and colleagues
- View full text, images, and videos in an elegant and streamlined layout
- Browse and read the news offline
- Instantly share your favorite articles on Twitter or Facebook
- Install the +News.me bookmarklet in your web browser to save articles to read later in News.me
News.me also offers the News.me Daily Email, which finds the best stories from your Twitter stream, so you don't have to. Wading through hundreds of tweets for the most important links is a lot of work - that's why we do it for you.
Sign up for the News.me Daily Email at http://www.news.me.
If you purchased a subscription with the original version of News.me, released in April 2011, please visit our FAQ and follow the steps to ensure that your subscription is discontinued.
News.me FAQ: http://www.news.me/faq
Comments or ideas for how to improve News.me? Shoot us a note at email@example.com.
Having some trouble with the News.me? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 28, 2011 New version 1.2.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release