What's NewFixed an in-app purchasing bug on OS X Mavericks.
App DescriptionThe humanity had fallen. In the great robot uprising machines took the planet over. Empire of Machine is the new world order. It's time to take it back! One node at a time.
Rip through your enemies with lasers, electrocute them or fry them with microwaves. Deploy your own robots to fight for you or steal them from your enemy. Protect and upgrade your forces or throw them away in a ruthless wave of destruction.
Get experience from every battle, level up, gain power and crush the Empire of Machine!
Check out the Strategy Guide for additional tips and tricks:
Robotek is free to play supported only by optional in-app purchases. You can finish the entire game without re-charging your energy. Play it safe: Learn all of the symbols in tutorial. Do not challenge nodes tougher than you. Master the gameplay, level up and go against weaker nodes first! You can always reset the campaign in Options and start from scratch.
However with any in-app purchase you get:
• Power & Coins
• gain access to RECHARGE NODE
• better Power gains for every victory
• unlock the DUEL mode to play with friends
• Unique blend of strategy, action and RPG.
• More than 200 levels spread all around the world.
• Rewarding skill system with more than 30 levels.
• 9 upgradable slot symbols to fit your own style of play.
• 4 special abilities including the devastating Nuke.
• Play thrilling duels with your friends!
• Play online battles in free multiplayer!
• Online hall of fame - Your scores can only grow.
• Signature soundtrack by kubatko (www.kubatko.info)
James Nichols, Chris Dawson, Albert Jones
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
Please contact email@example.com with any inquiry or feedback.
Follow @hexage on Twitter for the latest development updates, news, events, tips:
November 08, 2013 New version 2.7.5
October 29, 2013 New version 2.7.4
September 26, 2013 New version 2.7.3
May 04, 2013 New version 2.7.2
April 20, 2013 New version 2.7.0
April 05, 2013 New version 2.6.12
September 22, 2011 Initial Release