- Changed the aiming system, now the entire cannon goes up and down instead of just the panel.
- Camera system is much more dynamic and stays longer on the destruction. You can tap the screen to go back to aiming quicker
-Minor control and other fixes
You've played and love those other physics games and now you're over those darn birds and want something with a new perspective?
Use the Bizango Cannon to blast the bad guys and their structures in a new dimension of challenge and excitement!
The Lonies need your help,
Stop the invasion from a mysterious enemy and save the eggs. The bad guys are stealing your magic and taking your future by capturing the eggs, its time to defend your world!
Be careful because the bad guys have brought the Lonie's eggs to the battlefield! You'll need to aim well to do maximum damage but careful enough so you don't hurt the eggs.
The Lonies are counting on you!
* 2 Aiming modes for "Easy" for a first person view and "Hard" for a fixed third person view
* Fully 3D, even the interface!
* A bright and welcoming cartoony style
* Made with the power Unreal mobile engine!
* A Dynamic world with 10 Stages!
* Physics based gameplay so be ready for some random moments!
* A fun a challenge, easy to play but hard to master!
* 3 Star all the levels
* Swipe controls
* Support indie developers!
* If you like it, check out the paid version of Bizango Blast which has 50 more levels!
*** You can still aim now once you're in shooting mode using swipes!
Fun Fact: I made this game while being some what homeless!
***** 3GS users, it is recommended you close other apps while playing for the smoothest performance.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release