Improved support for iOS 5.0, fixes an issue when accessing the iDaptive control editor from within the game.
Follow us on Twitter: Elite_Systems
First Samurai (a game for 8-bit personal / home computers released in the UK in 1992) is one of THE defining games of the early 1990s.
The First Samurai app will be offered as an in-app purchase from within the Elite Collection app. (The in-app will be priced at £0.69/€0.79/US$0.99 and it may include one or more other 8-bit games).
The First Samurai app is also available in this stand-alone form. It does not include any other 8-bit games but it does include an infinite lives version.
The First Samurai app is the near-100% original 8-bit game, as written by Mevlut Dinc and others and published by Vivid Images in 1992 and is brought to you - as an officially licenced product - utilizing our Elite Collection technology.
- portrait and landscape play / display modes
- iDaptive (user-definable, game-specific joystick, keypad & canvass) Controls
- (Google: "Tiny URL 22qh8hl") for more info
- ‘auto save’, on exiting the game
- authentic 'Spectrum' sound
About Elite®: Elite Systems Ltd was incorporated in England in 1984.
- November 03, 2011 New version v2.1
- April 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99