Bug fix for devices running iOS 5
Health Tracker improvements:
* Bundle foods together as a meal
* Search for foods by grocery / restaurant / user added
* Faster entry of multiple items
* Add your own food, including ingredients
PREMIUM FEATURES IN THIS APP
Everything in the free Fooducate app plus:
(*) No third party advertising
(*) Priority support
(*) Personalized ratings for carb control, pregnancy, lactation, heart health, low cholesterol, hypertension, vegetarian, and vegan profiles.
(*) GMO info - uncover genetically modified organisms in your food
(*) Thanks for supporting transparency in the food industry!
Lose weight, track your progress, and learn to eat REAL food. Fooducate grades your food, explains what's really inside each product, and offers healthier alternatives. We've got the largest database of UPC-based nutrition information - over 200,000 unique products and growing.
• Best of the iPhone Health & Fitness category - Apple App Store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
FOODUCATE HELPS YOU EAT HEALTHY
+ Track your diet, calorie quality, and exercise
+ Automatically scan a product barcode, search for products, or browse by categories
+ See a food's nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Share your feedback with the community
+ Create a healthy shopping list
+ Submit new products for analysis
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU
Fooducate analyzes information found in a product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. You'll discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice, such as
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium versions only)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners
- and more...
Just pick up a product from the shelf, scan it, and let Fooducate do the rest.
***** "Helped me lose weight without dieting (30 lbs!!!). I'm simply eating healthy food."
***** “This app save my life!”
***** "The most insanely useful app on my phone."
***** “This app has taught me more than 3 years of diet plans.”
***** "I'm a weight watcher member and I use this app all the time to count points."
***** "Awesome app! I love using it. I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm that was developed by scientists, dietitians, and concerned parents. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires iOS 5 and higher
* Requires iPhone 3GS or newer
* Works only with US products
- November 20, 2011 New version 1.70
- December 02, 2011 New version 1.72
- December 30, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 05, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 12, 2012 New version 2.00
- January 28, 2012 New version 2.02
- February 14, 2012 New version 2.04
- April 04, 2012 New version 2.06
- June 03, 2012 New version 2.22
- August 23, 2012 New version 2.40
- September 21, 2012 New version 2.60
- October 31, 2012 New version 2.64
- January 11, 2013 New version 3.00
- February 28, 2013 New version 3.10
- March 26, 2013 New version 3.30
- May 11, 2013 New version 3.32
- July 12, 2013 New version 3.36
- July 17, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- July 27, 2013 New version 3.38
- September 17, 2013 New version 3.40
- October 04, 2013 New version 3.42
- November 10, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- November 15, 2013 New version 3.52
- November 15, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- November 26, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!
- November 27, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $6.99
- November 28, 2013 New version 3.54
- November 30, 2013 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99