148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: USEFUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
An app ideal for those who want help with their word games and don't mind playing loose with the rules.
What's NewSupport for iPhone 5 and iOS6.
Update dictionaries to most recent versions.
Fixed a bug where the 'Info' tab would sometimes appear repeatedly.
App DescriptionWord Finder allows you to find and check valid words in all popular crossword games such as Words With Friends, etc.
This app is not made by or endorsed by the makers of Scrabble®. Scrabble® is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc. Corporation and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited.
* Enter the tiles on your rack (including blanks)
* Find all possible words, ordered by score or word length
* Enter an existing word on the board that you'd like to attach to
* Find all possible words that could attach to that word: alongside it, crossing it, extending it, or fitting between multiple words
* No internet connection required to search
* On iOS 5 (and later) look up definition using the built-in iPhone dictionary
* On earlier versions of iOS look up definitions online
* Check if a word is valid
* Includes Words With Friends & Lexulous as well as other popular word games
* Supports multiple dictionaries:
** Words With Friends (ENABLE + WWF extensions)
** USA tournament (TWL06)
** USA home & schools (OSPD4)
** International 2012 (CSW12)
** International 2007 (CSW07)
** Generic (only words present in all word game dictionaries)
** Lexulous: (US English)
** Lexulous: (UK English)
Word Finder is a helper app for popular word games. It is not affiliated with the makers of these games.
November 26, 2012 New version 1.3
May 13, 2012 New version 1.2
April 27, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release