PassPath protects your photos using an access system with 12 000 000 000 000 000 000 possible combinations. We call it the safest app in the App Store.
Short familiar passwords are unsafe. Long nonsense passwords are hard to remember. PassPath is the best of both worlds.
A four digit pin has 10 000 possible combinations. A PassPath has 12 000 000 000 000 000 000, that's 12 billion billion. PassPath uses the human ability to remember forms and patterns to create your unbreakable password. The security benefits of a long complex password, without the hassle of remembering it. The pattern will protect your most sensitive photos. You can even choose to let PassPath self-destroy the information after 10 failed login attempts.
Even if your device is stolen, gets lost or is hacked none but you will be able to recover the images protected by your PassPath since they are encrypted using top of the line encryption methods. This is why we call PassPath the safest app in the App Store.
• PassPath with 12 billion billion combinations.
• 3 different protection modes against path guessing.
• Total wipe mode.
• AES 256 bits encryption.
• Take private photos from within the app.
• Import photos from your iPhone/iPod.
• Export photos to your iPhone/iPod.
• Create custom albums for your photos.
• Multi-touch gestures: zoom and swipe.
• Share photos via Email.
• Retina display support.
- August 07, 2012 Initial release