What's New- iOS5 Maps app fix
App DescriptionThe ultimate tool for the serious geocacher when solving multi-caches which are listed on the opencaching.de network.
This buddy app will remember every clue found and will calculate any derived clue or new waypoint for you. Waypoints can be formula's or projections. Also the final cache formula will be evaluated the moment all clues are found and entered. It is also able to record you parking spot so you'll be able to return to your car after finding the cache.
Integrated navigating from waypoint to waypoint.
- Interfaces to the opencaching network for searching/downloading caches:
- Prepare a multi-cache at home on the device
- All images embedded in the local description are cached on first view for offline viewing.
- Navigate to the parking location
- Enter answers to questions posed at a waypoint
* Text to number calculator
* Roman number conversion
- Calculate new waypoints using these answers in waypoint latitude/longitude formula's
- Calculate the cache location using all answers found
- Make log notes while caching
- Find your way back to the parking
- Mail all information entered for this cache for your memory
- Photo album for each individual geocache + in-app camera + photo viewer
- Photo's accurately geotagged and exif info added.
- Photo's can be sent by e-mail from within the app.
- In app compass in the Navigate View
- In app waypoint overview map
Autorotation of the internal waypoints map and the compass is only available on a device with compass.
Photo's can only be made when the device supports a camera.
A suggestion for improvement or any other comment is welcome at email@example.com
August 31, 2011 Initial Release