148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: COOKING ON GAS! :: Read Our Full Review >>
Grocery List Generator could potentially change the way people set about doing their food shopping by creating a list based on recipes.
What's New- To assign an aisle to the right store simply tap one of the suggested stores;
- Aisles are now grouped by store;
- You can now check in which recipes an item is used;
- In the item and recipe details you will find a delete button, this replaces the â€žswipe leftâ€ť gesture in both list views.
- Various under-the-hood improvements.
App DescriptionGrocery shopping, reinvented.
Going out for grocery shopping? Make sure you have the GLG app on your device and youâ€™ll be well-prepared! The GLG helps organise your recipes and create a tidy and complete shopping list. Enter your own recipes including all the necessary ingredients. And yes, thereâ€™s room for your toothpaste and laundry detergent as well. Determine your own aisle mapping to create a shopping list optimised for your own grocery store. You might have never imagined it, but grocery shopping can be easy and fun!
The main GLG features
- Enter your recipes including commentary, ingredients and quantities;
- Add a picture to your recipe;
- Add recipe ingredients and other groceries to the extensive built-in items list;
- CloudSync keeps your recipes and groceries up to date across all your iOS devices;
- Sort aisles to suit your supermarket aisle mapping;
- Simply tap a recipe from the list to add all ingredients to your shopping list;
- Complete your shopping list by adding non recipe related items;
- Your shopping list is automatically sorted, based on your own aisle mapping;
- While shopping tap items to move them to your â€śIn my cartâ€ť list;
- Share a recipe or your grocery list with friends through Twitter, email or copying the link;
- Import recipes from other GLG app users;
- Use your synced grocery list on your Pebble Watch;
- Import a grocery list from a friend.
Advanced GLG features
- Search recipes and ingredients by keyword;
- Separate non-food items from recipe ingredients;
- Create a stock item if you want to only manually add it to your shopping list;
- Merge two aisles into one to easily reorganize your items.
Try before you buy: Lite version
A Lite version of the Grocery List Generator app is available if youâ€™d like to try it out first. The Lite version offers the same features as the standard version, but the number of recipes and items you can add, is limited. If youâ€™re happy with it, you can buy the full version for unlimited storage!
From the creators of the successful Firefox add-on
The GLG app is designed by the creators of the award winning Firefox add-on Grocery List Generator. This Firefox version has been downloaded over 250,000 times since 2005 with a 4 out of 5 stars ranking. In the 2009 Mozilla Extend Firefox 3.5 competition the Grocery List Generator was the first prize winner in the "Best Shopping Add-On" category!
Would you like to help us improve the GLG App even further? Please email your suggestions to: email@example.com.
October 08, 2014 New version 2.8.0
June 21, 2014 New version 2.7.0
February 05, 2014 New version 2.5.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.5.0
May 08, 2013 New version 2.4
October 13, 2012 New version 2.3
August 26, 2011 Initial Release