-minor fix in forest level
From the creators of Aralon and Trenches comes.... EVERTALES!
Reviews coming in!
Gamezebo 4/5 - 'Evertales proves that even unlikely heroes can be great'
App-score 9/10 'a very quirky yet fun adventure game'
Slide to Play 3/4 'A solid Platforming game - great graphics, sound, and animation'
iFanzine 4/5 'A Retro Side Scroller in a very pretty package'
Once upon time, there was a tale of mighty heroes, protectors of the realm, and the saviors of many damsels in distress. This…is not that tale.
This is a tale of unlikely Heroes. Embark on journeys of not-so-epic proportions with Sir Jorgin, the noble knight past his prime; Arwick, the ladies man and elf rogue; and Taragon, wize, old, and somewhat senile wizard. Welcome….to Evertales.
Quest with 3 unique heroes:
• Sir Jorgin, the mighty knight, is a fierce melee fighter and can take a punch!
• Arwick the Elf specializes in ranged weapons, charm, and an attractive double jump!
• Taragorn the Senile wields tight spells a loose tongue, and the power to levitate!
CHOOSE YOUR WEAPONS
Unlock 20+ weapons for your heroes to better seek your glory, slay your foes, and save yourself! Evertales has a diverse selection of weapons, ranging from a variety of swords, bows, staves, and even molotovs!
Do you fancy taking a stroll through the Fungi Forest? Or spelunking into the caverns of carnivorous creatures? Have a strong desire to hunt down some Rodents of Unusual Stature? Or how about confronting the devious Dark Lord of Darkness? Now you can as you embark into Evertales!
Unlock and equip a diverse selection of armor for your heroes. Want to play the game as a Spartan or Drunkard? Go ahead. How about a lovely Christmas outfit or less than lovely Hobo garb? Go ahead, suit yourself!
EPIC BOSS BATTLES
Each chapter concludes with an epic confrontation with an epic boss fight! Defeat the Giant Dwarf, sink the ship of the Dead Pirate Roberts, rock out with the dreaded Stone Golem, and more in a quest to end all quests!
Evertales features beautifully rendered 3D characters and environments along with masterfully created 2D interface. Allow your eyes to flood with some of best graphics for the mobile generation.
IOS5 Features and iPhone 4S/iPad 2 Enhancement
• AirPlay Mirroring
• Bloom Effects
• Normal Mapping
For more great games, follow cm_games on Twitter!
Requirements: iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPhone 4/4S, iPad or iPad 2
- November 16, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 18, 2011 New version 1.02
- December 13, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 19, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 30, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 21, 2012 New version 1.2
- March 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- June 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- August 31, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 02, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 23, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- July 03, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 21, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99