What's NewABOUT THIS UPDATE
This is a relatively small first update.
We are working on some bigger updates that we hope to get to you soon!
Feel free to let us know what you would like to see in future updates: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Improved text editing functionality.
★ Added the option to sign out of sharing services (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr).
★ Various small bug fixes.
App DescriptionA journal for people who think in pictures. An insightful companion to explore your adventures, relive and share great moments. My Week in Pictures brings together all the moments of your week into one great montage.
For people looking for a personal journal or an easy way to update friends and family – see your life in stories. At a glance, relive your best times.
★ “I had my daughter earlier this year and now can have a snapshot of every week leading up to and after her birth till now. I've made montages back to the end of last year.”
★ “Love it. Finally a photo album that keeps you sanely organized. A must must have photo app for anyone who likes to document everything they see and can never get around to delete any.”
★ “Magic how it grabs images from your camera roll. The flow is smooth. It's a fast and easy way to share the highlights of your week. Well done!”
HOW IT WORKS
1. The app automatically sorts your camera roll photos by week and creates a montage from selected photos.
2. Open and view each week's montage.
3. Edit and change the photos in the montage to best represent the week.
4. Share the montage via Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and email.
A great way to blog, journal, share or track what you've been up to!
• The app instantly creates a montage from your week's photos.
• Make a montage for any week for which you have photos on your camera roll.
• Edit the photos – zoom and scroll for the perfect framing, or swap a photo for another.
• To add a description to your montage, simply replace photo with text.
• Choose from different montage layouts – use between 4 and 9 photos in your montage.
• Layouts include automatic retro timestamping.
• Auto zooming & reframing makes an interesting collage with very few images.
• Change the color of the frame.
• Share your Week in Pictures on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or email it straight from the app.
• Set a weekly reminder to create, edit and share your week in pictures.
• More layouts coming soon
• iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad compatible
Twitter: @weekinpix #weekinpix
Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/weekinpix/
June 09, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
May 19, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
October 20, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
September 30, 2011 New version 1.1.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release