What's New- Prompt to purchase Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor from Amazon.com
- Add menu item in Settings view to purchase Polar H7 Heart Rate Monitor from Amazon.com
App DescriptionRecord your resting heart rate and weight to evaluate your fitness to train. Fitness to train can be evaluated based on an increase in resting heart rate, or a decrease in weight. A trend of increasing resting heart rate can also be identified across a series of measurements. The recorded data can be graphed, emailed as a .CSV or managed locally on the iPhone.
The parameters for the warnings are:
- No Training: Change in resting heart rate by amount in settings (default +10bpm) since the last measurement.
- No Training: Change in weight by amount in settings (default -1kg/-2lbs) since the last measurement, in the last two days or less.
- Light Training or Rest: Consistent change in resting heart rate by amount in settings (default +10bpm) over multiple past measurements.
Now allows Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) Heart Rate Monitors to send resting heart rate direct to the application.
- iOS 5 or later
- Bluetooth LE enabled device (iPhone 4S/5 or iPad 3rd Generation)
- Bluetooth LE enabled Heart Rate Monitor (Tested with Polar H7, others by demand)
February 14, 2014 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 26, 2013 New version 1.1.6
March 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
February 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
August 25, 2011 Initial Release