What's New* new smart OCR engine
* fixed crashes
App DescriptionAn ad-free, smart cheat app for Scrabble. We automatically input the board and find the best moves for you! Now you can cheat or play jokes on your friends by making 80 point moves, or improve your skills using the built-in dictionary and anagram finder. It is free, so there’s no risk for you – go ahead and try it, you’ll love it!
• $0.00 and ad-free!
• Character recognition technology that inputs the board for you, tuned for Scrabble
• Smart AI, which makes the moves using TW, DL, and other special tiles
• ENABLE dictionary
• Built-in dictionary with word definitions
• An anagram finder, which lets you use this free app instead of various premium competing apps that can *only* find anagrams
• In-app purchase feature which you don’t have to use (it lets you unlock very high scoring words forever), you can still win most games and have an ad-free experience for $0.00
It’s AS EASY AS 1-2-3 to use
1 This app automatically reads the board and inputs the letters for you (from a screenshot of a Scrabble game in progress). Or, if you’re playing Scrambble on a real board, you can just input the letters yourself and use the Anagram finder.
2 You choose the word from a list of suggested moves, we show you how it fits on the board. Don’t worry about the rare words like VACCIMULGENCE– just use the built-in dictionary to see what they mean.
3 You make your move in Scrabble and await your opponent’s disbelief! Cool, isn’t it?
We want your feedback to serve you better – rate us in the app store or send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
* PLEASE NOTE – The anagrams, the dictionary, and most of the words that this app finds for you are free, $1.99 in-app purchase to unlock top 5 scoring words forever.
The creators of this app are in no way affiliated with the authors of SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, or any other app, game, licensor or trademark mentioned in this description or in the app.
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0
November 26, 2012 New version 2.9
September 18, 2012 New version 2.6
July 21, 2012 New version 2.5
March 30, 2012 New version 2.4
March 12, 2012 New version 2.3
September 16, 2011 Initial Release