Minor bug fixes
Suckers is a highly addictive, skill based, colour matching game. Featuring bouncy physics, mega combos and Game Center leaderboards.
The aim of Suckers is to score as many points as possible before a sucker lands touching the game over line. Suckers are happy little balls that drop from the sky, at a faster and faster rate.
Tap groups of 3 or more touching Suckers of the same colour, to pop them and score. Look out for doubles - which can count as either colour and can make groups from different colours.
Suckers don just sit where they drop either, use the hoover to sucker them up and drop them where needed to make big groups and super-scores.
Most importantly, look out for bonuses, they multiply the score for the group popped. Pop more than one bonus, and they will be multiplied too, x2x2x6 = x24, Awesome!
Game play video:
or search "Suckers game play" on YouTube
• Addictive, quick fire gameplay
• 12 Personal bests saved for; score, score in 1 pop, survival time and many more
• Game Center integration; 12 leaderboards for each of your personal bests!
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Multiplier bonuses for mega combos
• Gorgeous retina graphics
• Fun bouncy physics
• Fab audio
• Resume game after quiting
• Multitasking support
- April 24, 2012 Initial release