Brand New Look!
Avoid new obstacles and unlock new power ups as you continue to play through the game.
Here's a fun game to practice your middle school math skills - it's time to get rid of your old flash cards and worksheets.
Guide the monkey down the ladders to the end of a level. Answer questions correctly to keep going.
***** "Loved it! 7th grader and getting As"
***** "Great! I use this in my classroom as a warmup every day!"
Math topics included are:
* Negative Numbers
* Absolute Value
* Order of Operations
This is a great way to review for standardized tests for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students in middle school and junior high. For 5th graders, it's your chance to get a head start.
* Practice using three levels of difficulty for each topic
* Aligned with Common Core State Standards
* Replay levels to improve your scores and speed
* Compete with friends with leader boards and achievements
* Earn prizes - characters, backgrounds, and boosts
* Review using built-in help and links to Khan Academy
* Email your progress to your teacher
Attention Teachers: Contact us to find out about free reporting tools on our web site for showing the progress of your entire class.
Additional quizzes can be purchased for Fractions, Decimals, Scientific Notation, Percentages, Factors and Multiples, Ratios and Proportions, and Probability.
Questions, Problems, or Suggestions: Please send an email to [email protected]
Play. Learn. Repeat.
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- May 17, 2012 New version 1.10
- July 11, 2012 New version 1.11
- August 18, 2012 New version 1.12
- September 11, 2012 New version 2.0
- November 15, 2012 New version 2.01
- February 07, 2013 New version 2.02
- March 22, 2013 New version 2.03
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.04
- August 01, 2013 New version 2.05
- September 10, 2013 New version 2.06
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.07